A global company from Europe with strong clients base in Thailand and Asia. The company is a leading supplier (manufacturing and trading) of high quality industrial chemicals (specialties, commodities) to many industrial segments in Thailand.Qualifications
- Thai, M/F with Bsc. in Pharmacy, Chemical Engineer, Chemistry, Bio-science, or related fields.
- 8-10 years in business development, marketing/product management, B2B sales to pharmaceutical manufacturing industry in Thailand. Business Unit's P&L responsibility (budget, sales) is a must.
- Strong in product management/marketing and strategic planning for target segment.
- Demonstrate people leadership. Can lead a sales/marketing team to deliver high quality services while achieving business targets.
- Good commercial sense, can establish strong business relationship with key customers with product/industrial knowledge.
- Good command of English, will report to Regional Business Leader based outside Thailand.
- Salary 170,+++
- A company car
- Bonuses and incentive bonuses
The country leading group of companies with varieties of business investments in Thailand and overseas. Currently, the main focuses are in supply chain and infrastructure solutions.Qualifications
Thai, M/F with at least BA in Finance, Economics, or related fields. MBA/MS in finance is a plus.
5-10 years of experience in financial planning/analysis, investment banking or business consulting from leading organizations (corporate side or consulting firms).
Strong in financial analysis, financial modelling, feasibilities for M&A and new investments.
Strategic thinker with good commercial sense and quantitative analysis skill.
A fast and pro-active learner with good presentation and communication skills.
A strong team player who can work as team member and team leader
Good command of English
Salary : Flexible and negotiable
A European based company with a manufacturing facility and a trading unit in Thailand with 400 employees.Qualifications
Thai, M/F with BA in Accounting from leading university in Thailand.
At least 10-12 years of experience in finance and accounting control preferably from multinational companies.
Can lead and manage Thailand's accounting team to meet all local regulations and corporate reports requirements timely. Can lead system improvement projects in coordination with Regional team.
Experience working with manufacturing company is a plus.
English communication is required. Will report to Expatriate MD and Regional FD overseas.
Salary : 170,000 ++ (flexible)
Other benefits and bonuses
A leading Thai-base FMCG company, one of the industry leaders in beverage segment(healthy drinks) with 3 manufacturing facilities in Thailand.Qualifications
Thai, with degrees in food science, food technology or related field. Master degree is a plus.
At least 5-10 years of experience in managing R&D unit/new Product development teams from leading organizations preferably from similar industries. Must have proven track records in managing end to end process of NPD projects.
Strong in consumer-insights, new products trending.
Can work and efficiently communicate with marketing team and production team on NPD projects or existing product improvements.
Can lead a team of 10+ in R&D
English communication is required.
Salary - Flexible/negotiable
Car allowance for senior level